The Global Neighborhood features a marketplace, a fresh salad and grain bowl restaurant, a local southern-inspired biscuit shop, a flatbread restaurant, and a tea and pastry shop.
- Lakeside Dining Hall features cuisines from all over the globe at its unique World and Street food stations. It features an extensive salad bar that uses campus-grown hydroponic lettuce, cereal, vegan and vegetarian options, hot and cold beverages, and fresh desserts.
- Biscuitville offers classic southern food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Popular dishes include breakfast or chicken sandwiches served on in-house-made made biscuits. This company was created by Elon University alumni! We are the only campus in the nation with our own on-campus Biscuitville.
- Freshii offers students fresh, healthy options for lunch and dinner. The menu is filled with healthy wraps, salads, bowls, soups, and burritos.
- Flat-Out serves freshly made personal flatbreads with a focus on local ingredients. Flat-Out is open until 1 a.m., making it a sensible late-night option!-
- Steepd Tea Bar serves freshly brewed, locally sourced tea, decadent house-made pastries, acai bowls, fresh sandwiches, poke bowls, and hummus. We are thrilled to source all our tea locally from one of our newest partners, Chad’s Chai in Winston-Salem.